Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Life Lately: Week 39

 This is what the past week looked like.

Like a fine wine, he gets better with age. 

Peanut Butter Energy Bars.

I can't believe it's been ten years since we adopted this blanket loving snuggle bug.

Salmon, onion and avocado over cauliflower rice.

I had a presentation for work so I was business on top.

I love him so much.

Call with my besties makes a workday brighter.

The ahi tuna bowl at The Fire Hub is magic.

G and I were in Battle Creek for an overnight and my sweet neighbors (I affectionately call them the aunties) were taking turns letting M out/feeding him and one of the sweet girls took M home with her after she walked him.

Happy hour at New Holland

Fall is coming.

Spiced pear martini at Kitchen Proper.

The best part of staying at a hotel is eating in bed... or in the hot tub.

Team retreat with lunch at Lucky Rooster.

Lunch with my mentor to end a productive (and full!) week.

Coffee tastes better on the weekend in my weekend mug.

There is beauty everywhere if you look for it. 

Lazy Saturday.

G makes the best burgers.

We are in the New Testament!

Endless summer.

Lifeguard Manny reporting for duty.

Popped over to our neighbors' house to let Jovi out and give belly rubs.

Ended the weekend with a lovely swim (which felt fantastic after floating in the sun all day).

I think he's asking me where the weekend went.

"Embrace the meaningful things that make you feel alive."

Truth bomb.

Such a good reminder. 

There are no wrong decisions. 

Deep.

Look for gratitude. 

Sorry not sorry.

Bahaha.

It's funny because it's true.

The struggle is real.

The life of Manny.

This made me laugh way too hard.

Right?!

Thank you for understanding. 

For more life lately:

Week 39 of 2019

Week 39 of 2020

Week 39 of 2021

Week 39 of 2022

No comments: