Friday, August 4, 2023

Life Lately: Week 30

This is what the past week looked like.

Having a moment with air fried chicken nuggets over salad.

I just couldn't get into this book, but I also had to know what happened.

See also: the ending was disappointing. 

3 out of 5 stars.

Rainy day blues.

The two lights on either side of the elephant canvas burned out so it was the perfect excuse to replace with light fixtures we actually liked.

You can see the original lights here.

The fan was noisy so we decided to replace that while we were at it.

It's small changes like this that make such an impact and I'm so happy with how it turned out.

Ball of fire.

Pretty sure I swam further than 10 yards, but I'm also pretty sure that's user error.

The ear though. 

In office day.

Daisy Jones vibes.

Lunch with fun coworkers.

I went to dinner and drinks at Kitchen Proper with a few coworkers.

This baked cheese was INCREDIBLE.

My walleye was pretty delightful as well.

l drove home in crazy thunderstorms and was so thankful to get home safely.

The start of a beautiful sunset...

Speechless.

Find the beauty in the mundane. 

I marinated chicken in Greek dressing for 9 hours on low in the slow cooker and served over Greek salad.

10/10 recommend. 

Floating' is all I wanna do.

This book was adorable.

4 out of 5 stars.

G's epic burger.

Go South Africa!

G spoiled me with gifts the five days leading up to my birthday.

He gave me candles, a journal, a wine glass, a tank top and a sweatshirt. 

Soaking up summertime.

Golden hour.

Runny eggs are my favorite.

Manny Moo.

Soak up the sun.

"Grief and love are forever intertwined." 

Awww love this.

Yes!

Bahaha.

Good reminder.

Lol.

For more life lately:

Week 30 of 2019

Week 30 of 2020

Week 30 of 2021

Week 30 of 2022

No comments: