Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Life Lately: Week 30

 Here is what the past week looked like.

Summer skies.


This guy will miss the boat the most.

The reverse didn't work and then on our second boat ride the engine didn't work so our neighbor took the boat back.

Pesto chicken is what's for dinner.

Awww, my sweet coworker brought me coffee.

It had been too long since I had sushi.


This is 38, lol.

New fave Aldi find.

Scenes from my travel day to a supplier.

Cute!

Lunch is better with lake views.

Ahi tuna bowl.

Sunset and a side of Olympics.

This book was just okay.

The main character annoyed me because she kept making bad decisions and it's definitely rated R.


Field of wildflowers.

G got me the pretty yellow roses and my sweet friend got me the fun lake signs and my favorite blueberry coffee.

Gorg.

G and I walked up to the library to drop off some books and then we picked up breakfast sandwiches.

Birthday coffee mug on my birthday.

G made us chocolate croissants from TJ's.

Cheers to 38!

My dad's hand looks like Jess' hand and we could not stop laughing.

I don't like my food to touch so my mom separated my ice cream and brownies, lol.

38 is going to be my best year yet!

These guys are two of the very best.

Auntie life.

My love.

The kiddos love water as much as I do.

My sweet Benny boy.

Sillies.

Tired pup.

Beautiful words.

Yes!

Give yourself grace.

I support Simone!

Good reminder.

It's a really good meme, ha.

This mad me literally LOL.

Gah it's sad, but so true.

The struggle is real.

So cute.

It's funny because it's true.


Glennon and Abby are so funny.

Somebody get these two a reality show!

Bahahaha.

For more life lately:

Week 30 of 2019

Week 30 of 2020

No comments: