Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Life Lately: Week 31

 This is what the past week looked like.

My sunrise walks are turning into sun runs.

There is beauty in everyday.

I let the neighbors' pups out while they were out of town and watered our other neighbors' flowers.

I love being able to help out because they are always helping us out.

Bringing us food, boat rides, letting Manny out, mowing, etc.

So blessed to have great neighbors!

Red Lobster's salmon bowl is AMAZE.

So much seaweed this year, but the sky sure is pretty.

Bible Recap with G is my favorite morning routine.

I love being up before the sun rises.

My mom's famous zucchini pie (she makes it for my birthday since I don't like cake).

Island Green smoothie.

Dog days of summer.

New locks on all of our doors.

I can get into pretty much any Olympic sport.

G and I were cheering during the archery final and then we got sucked into volleyball and synchronized swimming this year.

My favorite sports are diving and gymnastics and G loves all the track and field.

Fire in the sky.

Stunningggggg.

Our neighbors garden is so pretty.

So much construction right now.

The freeway I take to work is closed for repair and the back roads are also under construction.

Aww my sweet friend brought me Qdoba for my birthday lunch.

And Starbucks!


Taco burrito bowl after grocery shopping because tradition.

Golden hour.

Dog days of summer.

Little snack break before heading back to the lake.

I took a long weekend and enjoyed my time off floating on the lake and reading a good beach read.

Perfection.

Egg Roll in a Bowl for dinner (a fave around here).

Sweet Manny boy.

Breakfast of champions.

The women's soccer final was so exciting.


Turkey sandwich and blueberries for lunch.

Another epic summer sunset.

Chicken Caesar Salad is a summer dinner favorite.

I read two good beach reads during my long weekend.

I love seeing chalk art on my walks.

G is he grill master.

Sunday was one of the best things we ever hosted.

A member of our life group was baptized in our lake.

Amazing!

 We were all clapping and cheering and the people next door joined in, aww!

So honored to be part of Noah's day.

Be that person!

Yes!

Something to think about.

It's so true, but I never thought of it this way.

LOVE.

It's all about perspective.

So funny.

He is the cutest.


Bahaha.

Terrified, lol!

For more life lately:

Week 31 of 2019

Week 31 of 2020

No comments: