Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Life Lately: Week 32

 This is what the past week looked like.


Morning walks before the sun.

A great start to a great week!

An oldie but a goodie for lunch.

G and I are going to pick up tennis again.

Chicken Caesar salads on a hot summer evening.

Dinner with a view.

These houses have so much character.

Starbucks is a must on travel days.

Taking in the sites from the road.


Be mermazing!

4 hours of travel and one supplier visit later and we were checking into our hotel...

And heading to the pool (of course!).

It was a beautiful, hot evening.

A perfect night to swim laps.

We headed to The Rail for dinner.

Fried pickles to start.

Don't go bacon my heart.

Oreo shake to end the meal.

I had to document a drive-thru liquor store because I had never heard of such a thing. 

We drove around town after dinner.

And caught a beautiful sunset.

We drove through some beautiful subdivisions.

Up bright and early to catch up on emails.

Breakfast of champions.

Cute doggo.

Columbus!

Based on Yelp reviews we headed to Flavor 91 and were greeted by Winta (such a cool name, right?!).

She served us the yummiest samples so we could understand their flavor profile.

I loved the coasters.

And the atmosphere was very relaxing.

Because of the samples we both ordered the Ginger Cinnamon Tea and it was amazing.

And the spinach dip.

So flavorful!

That's a wrap on the best meal of our trip!

It was Lindsey approved, ha!

More Ohio prettiness from the road.

The clouds started to look pretty scary.

We drove into a monster storm where we could barely see the road and the wind was whipping around like crazy.

Back in Michigan!

Being a nerd.


Checking out the original Cabela's.

Cute fishies.

Cat fished! 

I could have stayed in the aquarium all day.

Moose selfie.

I could not get over how cool this store was.

Safari!

Walked Manny and hoped the power would be back on by the time I got home so I could shower (and it was, thank goodness!).

The beginning of an epic sunset...

SPEECHLESS!


Manny fell asleep under G's chair while he was working, aw!

After wiping out multiple times the first time I tried paddleboarding, I was nervous to try again.

However, my neighbor was a good teacher and I got up on my first try.

Woo!

I did it (and G took pics so I have proof)!

Dogs days of summer.

Picture perfect day.

Grilled chicken, veggie hummus bowl.

Another perfect sunset.

Avocado burgers FOR THE WIN.

A cute read!

I'm having a moment with chicken Caesar salads.

This guy.

G googled the best marinade for grilled chicken and it was pretty delicious.

Summer nights are the best nights.

Love this!

Agreed!!

Yes!

One more time for the people in the back!

Good reminder.


Hahaha it's so true (insert crying face).

Yep!

Hashtag adulting.

This made me laugh because it was totally me during a supplier visit when we were going around the room doing introductions.

Cutest thing I've seen all day.

Heck yeah!

I am not putting fall stuff out until September 22nd.

Haha!


This me made laugh out loud.

For more life lately:

Week 32 of 2019

Week 32 of 2020

No comments: