Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Life Lately: Week 32

This is what the past week looked like.



Another day in paradise.



A perfect summer day for swimming.




Brunch at Grow.



Be full of joy.



Wine tasting at Fenn Valley.



Secret garden.



HA!



We spent our last day of vacation at Oval Beach. 


It started a bit cloudy, but it blew over quickly and we had the perfect beach day.



My 36th year is off to a pretty great start!



Someone was happy to be home.



Birthday lunch with my sweet co-workers.



The sky was so beautiful on the way home from small group.



It's your world, Manny.

We just live in it.



My first corn this summer.

Awwww shucks.



This was a fun summer read. 

It started a bit slow for me, but then I couldn't put it down.



Who knew Manny's favorite toy would be a stuffed toy our neighbor's won and donated to him?



Deck sitting season is my fave.


"But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope; the steadfast love of the Lord never ceases. His mercies never come to an end. They are new every morning. Great is your faithfulness." Lamentations 3:21-23



Supplier lunch at Meat.


Cold beer on a Friday night.


Lansing Brewing Company.


A beautiful evening for baseball.


Being a nerd.


"Take me out to the ball game,
Take me out with the crowd.
Buy me some peanuts and cracker jack,
I don't care if I never get back,



Let me root, root, root for the home team,
If they don't win it's a shame.
For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out,
At the old ball game."



Breakfast pizza from Art's.


Road trippin' it to my friend's lake house. 

Do you ever have that feeling something is behind you? ;)


I lake you a lot.


Living that lake life.


Manny Moo.


Quintessential Northern Michigan.


No comments: