Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Life Lately: Week 29

 This is what the past week looked like.

Book club read.

It wasn't what I expected, but it was weirdly cute.

3/5 stars.

This locus tree grows like crazy so we had the branches trimmed away from the house.

Salad with air fried chik'n nuggets, ranch and avocado.

Workouts for the week:

Monday - 2.45 mile walk and hour walk

Tuesday -  2.48 mile walk and 15 minutes of yoga

Wednesday - 2.55 mile walk

Thursday - 2.72 mile walk

Friday - 2.6 mile walk and 15 minutes of yoga

My little kangaroo. 

Salmon bowl is a favorite dinner around here. 

G and I went to our town's farmers market.

We bought fresh cherries, peppers, cucumbers, jerky, and the cutest pup cakes.

See also: aren't the blueberries stunning?

Summer sunset.

Day 200 of The Bible Recap.

I made a quiche for the week.

The ears though.

Salsa chicken over cauliflower rice with avocado. 

Picture perfect.

Lunch with a friend.

Deer spotting.

Storms rolling in.

Air fried tofu and zucchini over cauliflower rice with garlic. 

Women's World Cup - go USA!

Friday night lights.

Saturday was one of those perfectly hot summer days.

We were on the lake for over five hours floating and swimming.

Aldi cheese bread.

Every sunset is my favorite.

This was such a fun summer read.

4/5 stars.

Chocolate shake craving satisfied.

Deep.

Whew, I feel seen.

How much good will you get out of today?

Accurate.

I'm so glad I signed up for this newsletter because there are so many great quotes.

Love.

G and I are both on a journey of being more curious.

I want to be a woman whose heart is at peace.

Get out of that comfort zone.

Bahaha.

Right?!

It's funny because it's true.

Coming fresh off girls weekend I can attest that this is true.

This is usually true for me, but I have a big milestone birthday next week.

Eek!

It's wild to think about all the things our phones has replaced - camera, flashlight, compass, navigation, fitness tracker, etc.

Melts my heart.

Agreed.

Ha!

For more life lately:

Week 29 of 2019

Week 29 of 2020

Week 29 of 2021

Week 29 of 2022

No comments: