Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Life Lately: Week 18 (Part 2)

If you missed part one you can check it out here.

On to part two of the week...

I love my family.

Manny was spoiled rotten and was exhausted by all the attention, ha! ;)

The aunties. 

Kentucky Derby = the fastest two minutes in sports.

We spent the night at my parents' house and went to my dad's Sunday school class.

He is such a gifted Bible teacher.

You should read his book.

We went out to lunch after church.

Don't even get me started on this salad.

Last time I had it it was one of the best salads I've ever had...

This time it was pretty much all lettuce and didn't have any avocado or artichokes.

My mom and I took Manny for a walk and then he crashed.

We went to Twisted Cork for a charcuterie class (at the same place we went to my mom's cookie decorating class).

Sending gouda vibes.

There is a time and a place for wine like here and now.

My wine flight looks like I'm dying Easter eggs, right?

Ta-da! 

I feel seen.

I don't have ducks or a row. 

I have squirrels and they're everywhere.

Ever have that feeling there is something behind you?

Home sweet home after a fantastic weekend.

You are strong!


What advice would you give your 20-year-old self?

I found the answers profound (and spot on).

For more life lately:

Week 18 of 2019

Week 18 of 2020

Week 18 of 2021

Week 18 of 2022

No comments: