Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Life Lately: Week 18

Here is what the past week looked like.



It's so nice to see the sun again.



I love seeing chalk art.



April showers bring May flowers. 




Green smoothies are back in the rotation.



Spring is springing.



Turkey, bacon, avocado sandwiches are my jam right now.



Girls night!



It doesn't look pretty, but it was delicious.

Ground beef, black beans, Greek yogurt, guacamole, and cauliflower rice.



Sunrise walk with Manny.



"God isn't trying to make our lives easier; He wants to make them more meaningful." Bob Goff



Beauty in the mundane.



When you're out of tortilla chips you make your own.



Breakfast on the porch.



We are loving lake living, but I wish so badly family and friends could come visit and enjoy this with us.



This picture doesn't do it justice, but the sky was wild after sunset.



Reading through 1 Peter.


Honey Garlic Chicken.

You should make this, it's delicious!

I served it over cauliflower rice.



Spending as much time as I can on the screened in porch.



Sushi, I've missed you!



Another day, another great sunset.



You are the burger to my fries.



G made a mask out of a sock.



Pillow hog.



These fake flowers from Amazon are giving me life.



Cold beer on a Friday night.



The tree in our front yard is in full bloom.



The new door mat in the screened in porch makes me happy.



Sweet Saturday morning.



I knew the first thing I wanted to replace was this terrible light fixture.



Ta-da!



Meet Roak!

My brother and SIL got this adorable little guy over the weekend and I'm smitten.



Falafel bowl.



Sitting on the beach.



Traitor.



I spy with my little eye a Gold Finch.


My friend lives in the country and this text made me laugh out loud because we live such different lives.



New lights!



Vanilla skies.



B-dubs.



Spring is here.



Welcome to the lake, Manny!



Church looks a little different right now.



Getting green.



The sun is trying to come out.



BLT pizza.

Don't knock it until you try it!


I never met a sunset I didn't like.


It just got better and better.


G took a picture of the sunset through my sunglasses, ha!



A great ending to a great weekend.



Love this perspective. 



Ha!



This time is hard on everyone.

We are all grieving something in this time, but we will get through this!



The memes are just still so good.



New fave.



Isn't this the truth?!



Yes!



Love
!



I mean, right?!



LOL.



Pretty much.

For more life lately:

Week 18 of 2019

No comments: