Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Life Lately: Week 19

This is what the past week looked like.



Prepping to lead our life group.



Manny and I walked 18 miles this week.



Happy May!



Greek salad with grilled chicken.



An eerie sunset.



T
he makings of a beautiful morning.


I love that our house is blocked by tress and you can't see it from across the lake.



Planning for a productive week.



Prepping chicken chili in the crock pot.



Selfie.



It's been chilly this week so I made chili.



So cuddly.



Life Group via zoom.



Celebrating Cinco de Mayo with margs.



Enjoying my sunrise prayer walks.



I love the creativity of people during this time.



Sandy nosed cutie.



Is he becoming a lake dog?



Go fetch!



The makings of a great sunset.


It is well with my soul.



He makes all things new.



A
ll legs.



I still am not over that this is my backyard.



Action shot.



I'm glad people haven't lost their sense of humor.



The mornings may be cold, but they are beautiful.



Spring has sprung.



Broccoli cheddar quiche.



If spring were a candle this would be it.



G made cosmos and they were delicious.



I was reading different versions of Romans 5:3-4 and I just love The Message's interpretation.

"We continue to shout our praise even when we're hemmed in with troubles, because we know how trouble can develop passionate patience in us, and how that patience in turn forges the tempered steel of virtue, keeping us alert for whatever God will do next."




Passionate patience. 

I just love that. 



I believe passionate patience is something God is teaching me in this time.



Cinnamon roll.



G and I purchased paint and new fixtures to begin our basement bath reno.

The walls will be Sea Salt and the vanity will be Hale Navy. 



G was on a winning streak, but his luck has run out. :)



Most important meal of the day.



Mother's Day zoom call.



We all opened the same bottle of wine to drink while we chatted.



Just a girl and her pup.



G took down all the curtains and our house looks ten years younger. 



Fresh flowers from our tree in front.



Good reminder.



Yes!




Yup.



Ha!



Lol.



Right?



So true.



Pretty much.



Funny, but also so much truth.



The irony.



That's the spirit!



The memes are still so good.



Yes!



Those were the days.



So good!



Sounds about right.



I sent this to my coworkers and my boss replied: "You did this before Corona." 

Hahaha!

She's not wrong.

For more life lately:

Week 19 of 2019

:

1 comment:

lilmiscantberong said...

I love your pictures over the lake, you caught a sundog in on of them. Your connection to God is so comforting to me, I really enjoy following what you are reading. Stay safe and healthy.