Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Life Lately: Week 52

 This is what the past week looked like.

Dill pickle salad with air fried falafel is my new favorite lunch.

This closet next to the front door was driving me crazy so I emptied everything out, wiped down every shelf, mopped the floors and reorganized it.

So. Much. Better.

Vanilla skies.

Cozy afternoon.

My cuddle bug. 

Snow scene.

I forget how good Sour Patch Kids are.

Half an everything bagel with Laughing Cow cheese and egg is a favorite breakfast around here.

I love cracking open a new planner.

The last sunset of the year...

Was spectacular.

Electric Avenue. 

Our freezer was empty before we bought everything at Trader Joe's.

What a difference a week makes!

Drinking coffee on the porch in December!

Pickling. 

Barrio is a vibe.

And I'm here for it.

G and I are starting a new tradition - after weekend pickle ball we will try out a new restaurant.

The food was incredible and I want to go back soon.

Downtown EL.

Blue Owl Coffee.

He's so fancy.

G made pineapple margaritas and homemade guacamole for our last meal of 2022.

YUM.

Swimming is my favorite exercise. 

Air fried zucchini. 

Have I mentioned how much I love my air fryer?

I'm on a great book streak right now.

Verity was a wild (and dark!) ride and I was sucked in from the first page.

Speaking of books, I read 46 books this year.

I thought this was interesting...er...sad that a book on mental health was the least shelved (it's such a great book!).

G made this sausage tortellini again and it's so warm and comforting on a cold and rainy day.

Soaking up the sun while it made a quick appearance. 

I thought The Lost City was hilarious, but G did not. 

These are some great prompts to reflect on the year.

Make 2023 epic.

I love a fresh start.

Good reminders.

Yes!

More of all of this please.

Pledge to rest.

Manifesting this for all of us in 2023.

It's funny because it's true.

LOL.

My brother sent me this, lol.

Seriously though!

Love a dad joke.

I'm jealous of those people too.

It's definitely a rule in our house.

WILD.

G fascinates me with his lack of anxiety and overall calmness.

I saved the best for last.

This made me literally laugh out loud.

For more life lately:

Week 52 of 2019

Week 52 of 2020

Week 52 of 2021

No comments: