Thursday, December 7, 2023

Life Lately: Week 48

 This is what the past week looked like.

There's a dog under there.

Air fried veggie burger over Aldi's frozen veggie couscous is what's for lunch this week. 

Full moon on the lake.

Breakfast favorite.

Winter is here and it's cold.

I threw frozen chicken, Aldi Asian dressing, and broccoli in the crock pot to cook all day.

It hit the spot on a cold day.

Next time I'm adding water chestnuts though.

He is just staring at me while I drink my coffee... rude.

Soaking up the sun.

Taco (bowl) Tuesday.

Manny got a new sweater and G said he looks like a proper English gentlemen.

I'm not a big chain restaurant fan, but PF Chang's is legit.

Camel spotting outside our old church.

My parents' church is doing their big Christmas show for one final season so we all came back for it.

We all loved it!

Here's a sneak peak.

The show will stream all day on Christmas and you can watch it here.

Remember the reason for the season.

After the show we went to Karl's Cabin for dinner.

The walleye was fantastic.

On Sunday we put up our Christmas trees.

Half Baked Harvest Garlic Butter Chicken Meatballs were delightful.

Advent season is here.

Aw, love this.

Heck yes.

Trust God.

This is a fun idea.

I love the idea of a start the week check-in.

Good reminder.

Lol!

Aw this would be fun.

This made me laugh way too hard.

This happened at my work last week.

Yes, yes, yes!

I've totally done this.

The reunion we all needed.

Agreed.

And it just works for him.

Sure am.

It's funny because it's true.

For more life lately:

Week 48 of 2019

Week 48 of 2020

Week 48 of 2021

Week 48 of 2022

No comments: