Thursday, November 30, 2023

Life Lately: Week 47

 This is what the past week looked like.

Cilantro chicken salad.

An incredible sunrise on our lake's FB page that was too good not to share.

I like the creativity here.

What big paws you have.

After not being able to find cream cheese at Aldi I surrendered and signed up for Walmart's 30 day trial to get free grocery delivery.

This is not an ad and I'll probably cancel when the trial is up, but it sure was convenient. 

Hawk sighting.

My two little turkeys with their cheeseball turkey.

Happy Thanksgiving from these turkeys.

Ella and Bennett made the cutest little game for us to play.

It was so creative and we were all winners. :)

10/10 recommend.

My girl.

This sweet boy made these Christmas ornaments for G and I.

The kids decorated gingerbread cookies as our place settings.

Cute, right?

Full oven.

Can you spot the buck?

Thanksgiving feast.

Two peas in a pod.

My parents' sub is so festive.

Seven swans a swimming.

This book was just so fun and I found myself smiling throughout this sweet story.

Fave quote:

"Whenever you start doubting yourself...whenever you feel afraid, just remember. Courage is the root of change - and change is what we're chemically designed to do. So when you wake up tomorrow, make this pledge. No more holding yourself back.  No more subscribing to others' opinions of what you can and cannot achieve... Design your own future. When you go home today, ask yourself what you will change. And then get started."

G and I are still embracing our fall décor. 

I bought this game for my offsite team meeting and G and I have enjoyed asking each other these questions.

A rare sighting: Manny snuggling G.

We brought dill Havarti, Dots (iykyk!) and crackers to our neighbors' house.

Unlike us, they are ready for Christmas.

Sweet Jovi sitting by the fire.

Game night!

Rest day.

Winter is here.

Enjoy. It. Now.

Yes, yes and yes!

Still thinking about this.

I feel seen.

This is why gratitude is so important. 

Truth bomb.

Decide what kind of day you're going to have.

Be yourself.

Why did they never punish Buzz?

Ha!

Yep.

This is amazing.

Bahahaha.

True story.

As I type this at 6:00 Tuesday night it does indeed look like 10:30.

It's funny because it's true.

I stand by this method of watching tiktoks.

Exactly.

For more life lately:

Week 47 of 2019

Week 47 of 2020

Week 47 of 2021

Week 47 of 2022

No comments: