Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Life Lately: Week 46

 This is what the past week looked like.

I was out of cauliflower rice, but I found a couscous veggie blend in the freezer and served it over air fried tofu.

10 out of 10 recommend.

Cotton candy skies.

Enchilada soup for the win.

When Manny hears the garage door opening. :)

Our little town had it's first Mediterranean restaurant open and the falafel bowl was quite good.

Good cloud day over the Maumee River.

Legit iced coffee at Sandusky Bay Pancake House.

Fried green tomato burger.

A towel turkey ('tis the season).

Yay for a pool.

I sent G this selfie before heading out to dinner with a supplier.

Wine Christmas tree.

Delicious scallops at J Bistro.

Fun facts: I love hotel breakfasts.

I hate hotel coffee. 

Seeing cute houses is one of my favorite parts of traveling to new places.

We toured the plant and then ate delicious food that was made at this plant.

Full circle moment and super flavorful.

The weather was incredible. 

You can't make everyone happy.

You're not pizza.

Happy to be home and happy to sit on the porch and enjoy the warm weather.

Hosted Friendsgiving.

We had delightful food and delightful conversation.

This book gave me so much anxiety, but I couldn't put it down.

Fave quotes:

"My mother always said worry is like paying interest on money you don't owe."

"The best we can do is live with integrity and purpose and try our utmost to do our best."

My shadow.

A picture from Facebook of Silver Bells.

There's a dog under there.

Pizza is always a good idea.

Church bound.

Baked cookies for a premarital meeting after church.

We have been doing online church since 2020 and I cannot even tell you how wonderful it felt to be back in person.

I could literally cry just thinking about how impactful it was to be back.

Who do you say Jesus is?

Cozy Sunday night.

G and I started watching Ted Lasso again and we forgot how amazing and funny the show is.

Truth.

Life hack.

The best things in life are free.

Yes.

Calm yourself. 

Why do I need this?

This made me laugh way too hard.

A classic.

I can't unsee it.

I want to host this party.

Nostalgic.

Lol.

I feel like this is something G would do.

It's weird getting old.

Minter!

How?!

Bahaha.

Ha!

So good.

For more life lately:

Week 46 of 2019

Week 46 of 2020

Week 46 of 2021

Week 46 of 2022

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How many work trips do you take girl? You’re always going somewhere! Those memes are so funny. I love the take a hike!