Friday, December 9, 2022

Life Lately: Week 48

 This is what the past week looked like.

Thai Chicken Soup is what's for dinner. 

All smiles after my LAST presentation of the year.

Go USA!

Bringing the Christmas spirit into my office.

Falling into problem solving mode distances us from God!

Good learning lesson. 

Avocado boat.

If you know, you know.

Advent season.

We bought an air fryer on Black Friday sale to see what all the hype is about...

Air fryer fail.

G and I are not the biggest fans of winter so we decided to join a gym as our winter "hobby." 

It is so nice to be swimming again!

We discovered pickle ball and LOVE IT.

We played three times this week and can't stop talking about it.

I told G we should join the league and he said "not until we work on your backhand."

Bahahahaha!

Hot pink greenhouse.

The gym is too close to my favorite sushi place, ha!

USA, you did great and you should be proud of your hard work at the World Cup.

Cucumber lavender martini. 

Ahi Tuna bowl.

All day I dream of pickle ball.

Lazy evening reading by the glow of the Christmas tree.

This lamp gets me every time, especially all lit up at night.

Movie night at our neighbors to watch the new Top Gun (since we watched the first movie with them this summer).

It had so much hype so my expectations were high and it lived up to all the hype.

I loved it so much, what a fun movie!

I was on the the edge of my seat with all the action.

So well done and I want to watch it again now.

Happy December!

My wish to you.

Oof, so true.

It's so hard not to get sucked into the busy culture, but I want to slow down and give my best yes.

This made me laugh, but also want to cry because budget week is coming so I gotta finish strong.

Accurate.

This made me laugh way too hard.

Bahahaha.

One of the best Christmas songs in my opinion. 

I love the cleverness.

Do I still dread emptying the dishwasher even though it takes 5 minutes? Yep.

The struggle is real when all you want is your ranch, lol.

It's funny because it's true.

Chaos corner!

Accurate.

LOL.

There is nothing better than raw cookie dough.

For more life lately:

Week 48 of 2019

Week 48 of 2020

Week 28 of 2021

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no!!! Sad burned dinner :( glad you guys found a new thing you can do together!