Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Life Lately: Week 47

 This is what the past week looked like.

The lake is starting to freeze, eeks!

Late night dinner after a great night with our fellow premarital mentors.

I love this ministry. 

I brought out this winter soap (frozen lake) and then the lake froze.

Manifestation, haha!

Greek Yogurt granola bowl.

Tea while we had our premarital mentee session.

I slow cooked chicken in Greek dressing all day on low for 9 hours.

I added cauliflower rice, cucumbers, tomatoes, and tzatziki sauce and had a great dinner.

Next time I'm adding banana peppers and kalamata olives to this meal.

The weather warmed up again and we got to spend some time on the porch and the lake thawed, yay!

I wasn't ready for the lake to be iced all winter just yet.

G and I made a pie to take to our neighbors' for Thanksgiving. 

Lynn is the hostess with the mostess. 

The pie was a hit (and people even had seconds!).

Lynn also has the best decorations for every season.

That lamp though.

She has the cutest signs for each season too.

The feast.

I'm not even a big fan of Thanksgiving food, but everything was delicious.

So thankful for amazing neighbors who invited us to crash their family Thanksgiving.

After dinner and dishes we all headed to the basement to watch Bad Words

There were some laugh out loud moments and some cringy moments.

On Friday my parents came over.

G made his famous ribs and potatoes.

We went for a walk after the delicious meal and then relaxed and watched The World Cup.

USA tied which was a happy surprise because G thought we were going to lose. 

Sky on fire.

Those ears.

We ate good this holiday weekend. 

Tea on the porch and reading a good book.

Perfection. 

Manny and G celebrating the U of M win against Ohio State. 

I made this recipe with the leftover pie crust (do they always come in a pack of 2?).

Lazy Sunday. 

G made a favorite recipe around here.

We started season 2 of White Lotus and we are into it.

Are you watching?

Yes!

These are so me.

No thanks to that.

Online shopping is the best thing ever.

Totally.

This made me laugh.

Manny needs to hear this.

He will be dead asleep and the slightest crinkle of a wrapper wakes him up. 

These are a few of my favorite things.

LOL.

For more life lately:

Week 47 of 2019

Week 47 of 2020

Week 47 of 2021

No comments: