Friday, November 25, 2022

Life Lately: Week 46

 This is what the past week looked like.

Oh, hello winter.

Tuna salad.

We had the really pretty kind of snow that sticks to the trees and feels like living in a snow globe.

The snow put me in the mood to put our Christmas tree up.

Snow covered leaves. 

We hosted our mentee couple that just got married and had breakfast for dinner.

I just listened to a podcast on manifestation and then read this chapter in Joy Compass about affirmations and I am INTO it.

You must believe what you want is possible and then act in that way.

Now I have Alexa playing me daily affirmations. 

Sushi with a sweet friend.

Manny is not a winter dog, ha!

Walking in a winter wonderland. 

I decorated my bathroom for winter and it is making me so happy.

It's the little things.

I'm digging (peppermint) tea in the afternoons.

This sauce from Aldi on frozen chicken and cooked in the slow cooker for 8 hours and served over cauliflower rice made a delicious, comforting dinner.

Having a moment with diet Dr. Pepper.

Snow snail spotted in my sub.

Say that three times fast, ha!

Switched it up and had mango ginger tea.

Manny is ready for bed.

When he is tired he just stands on the stairs and stares at us.

He doesn't want to go to bed without us, but he gets impatient (if it's past 10p.m. lol).

Avocado toast.

The lake sure is pretty with snow surrounding it.

G's famous beef strog. 

My loves!

See also: G tied their socks together.

My friend sent me this TikTok and G and I have been quoting it ever since ("Gluten is life!" / "Alcohol is joy!" / "KimberLEY"). 

I showed it to my family and my whole family was quoting it too.

We celebrated Thanksgiving over the weekend and decided on a favorite things dinner.

My mom hosted so she chose the main course (lasagna), Brad brought garlic bread and Eric and Jess brought a Greek salad which I will be recreating soon. 

Afternoon (decaf) espresso.

I love a warm beverage.

I'm thankful G has long arms and could capture this gem and I'm thankful for my family and all the love and laughs we shared this past weekend and all year long.

We closed out the great weekend with Sing 2 which was adorable.

I love this.

It really bothers me too.

Yes to all of these things.

It's so true and makes life so much better.

Ha!

I'm working on staying present and mindful.

I do love a pickle on my burger.

I feel this right now as I'm inching up to budget deadlines.

December 9th can't come soon enough!

It's funny because it's true.

Bahaha, this made me laugh way too hard.

I totally do this!

It's almost advent calendar season, yay!

This is why G doesn't like going to potlucks, lol.

This is so me.

For more life lately:

Week 46 of 2019

Week 46 of 2020

Week 46 of 2021

No comments: