Friday, November 4, 2022

Life Lately: Week 43

 This is what the past week looked like.

This week was a doozy.

A stressful week that ended with me crying to my boss, but she had my back and we have a plan to get through my problem now.

It was a good lesson to stop trying to conquer the world and just admit I need help.

This tree at my neighbor's house is STUNNING.

Celebrating my sweet neighbor's birthday with a sash and a crown, of course.

She wanted to splash into 60...

With temps in the 30s (and snow flurries!) the week prior that water was freezing.

Thank goodness it was a 60 degree day, but that water was cold.

Happy Birthday Carol!

We went inside and warmed up with chili.

60 years young.

Spooky lights on my way back home.

G brought me Starbucks which was much needed during a stressful work week.

Sweatah weathah.

Have you ever had oven roasted sugar snap peas?

Game. changer.

Meijer had the cutest Halloween soaps.

Lunch with sweet friends at work was good for the soul. 

My operations coordinator brought me breakfast and I saved it for the next day and it was so delicious. 

I love a good cozy fire.

Make way for Prince Manny.

Off to a sweet mentee couple's wedding.

My love.

I love love.

We had such a fun table.

The best man's wife and I hit it off so well that we exchanges numbers. 

Our babies are growing up.

Front row seat to the cake cutting.

It was such a fun night full of so much love and joy in one room.

After a stressful week this event filled my cup. 

Bloody Mary because Saturday. 

Pretzel nuggs and that cheese sauce are simply the best.

We started Stranger Things season 4 and I was warned it would be scarier, but whew!

It's intense. 

All thanks to the most amazing therapist. 

She is having me read Joy Compass and it truly is helping me be happier and more present.

Work felt overwhelmingly hard this week so I needed this reminder.

Whew, that's deep and also so true.

Another reason dogs are amazing.

It's funny because it's true.

I still don't watch Jaws if I'm going to the ocean anytime soon.

Hahaha been there.

9:30 for me too.

It may happen this weekend.

Pretty much.

LOL.

That is definitely what I was for Halloween this year.

Wilson!

Agree.

For more life lately:

Week 43 of 2019

Week 43 of 2020

Week 43 of 2021


No comments: