Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Life Lately: Week 47

This is what the past week looked like.

Fall sunset.

I set the blankets down for one second and look who makes himself comfy.

It may have been 4:00, but it was pretty.

Socially distanced premarital mentoring.

It's a mood.

Aww he is so cute in his little hoodie.

Coffee and Jesus.

Starting to get my office in order.

Lunch walks.

In our mentoring we watched a clip from Andy Stanley's iMarriage series which is one of G and I's favorite series.

It seriously transformed our marriage so we highly recommend this series.

Asian chicken for dinner.

Casual Friday.

I haven't made quiche in a while.

G was so excited he found this wine because he went to Stellenbosch Vineyards in grade school (random lol).

My SIL made an epic charcuterie board.


G and I finished Impeachment and it was SO GOOD.

The acting was incredible.

I had to deep dive Linda Tripp and Monica Lewinski after the show because I just didn't know '90s politics.

My loves.


Vanilla skies.

Extra cuddly lately.

After Ohio State beat MSU so bad last week I was so excited to see Michigan beat them.

G even watched the game twice, ha!

It started to snow!

This book was a little too dark for me, but I had to see how it ended.

Mesmerized.

We got about 2-3 inches.

I guess winter is here.

G's spaghetti hit the spot on a cold and snowy day.

We bit the bullet and subscribed to Apple TV and we are in love with Ted Lasso along with the rest of the world.

So me (except for the DIY project or reading a real newspaper).

Amen!

Well said.

This fireplace just makes me happy.

Decide. 

I have been praying this prayer a lot this week.

I hate that I'm such a worrier, but I'm trying to change that and trust God more.

Otterly amazing teacher.

Yes!


"Hope makes our lives page turners."

It's so true.



Isn't that exciting?!


My thoughts exactly.

For more life lately:

Week 47 of 2019

Week 47 of 2020

No comments: