Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Life Lately: Week 46

 This is what the past week looked like.

I'm really enjoying this study.


My cute co-worker.

Broccoli cheddar soup hit the spot on a chilly day.

Monday selfie.

Salsa chicken bowls for dinner.

He does not enjoy the cold weather.

The best Triscuit flavor (in my opinion). 

Cheers to supper club!

We met at BJ's and it was so much fun to catch up with good friends.

G brought me Starbucks (swoon!).

Off to work to pick up a few auction items I won.

Then I met a few coworkers for a drink.

Downtown views.

Since I had to go into work Thursday and then head to an off-site meeting Friday G and I made a little vacation out of it.

We stayed at Bay Pointe Inn and it was such a lovely, relaxing stay.

The drive to the hotel was a doozy on winding country roads and white out snow conditions (!!) so this pizza tasted extra delicious.

The views in the morning were pretty spectacular. 

Breakfast view.

This quiche was one of the best I've ever had.

I went to my off-site and we had a lovely lunch catered in.

Then we spent the afternoon throwing axes...

And playing arcade games.

It was such a nice way to get to know my new co-workers.

Back to the hotel.

G and I went to dinner at Terrace Grille.

It's a cute and cozy restaurant located in our hotel.

But first I had to be touristy. 

Pre dinner drinks.

My pear martini was delicious.

Crisp and refreshing, but not too sweet.

This bread with butter and oil was probably the best thing ever.

Oh my goodness! 

I had the scallops over risotto and it was delicious.

We picked up Manny and took him for a walk.

And raked up all the leaves.

He was tired just watching us.

This was a fun read and I'm excited it is going to be adapted for TV.

Lazy Sunday.

Gorgeous sunset to end a really wonderful weekend.

I think someone missed their mama. 

G made his famous beef strog and it was comforting and warming on a cold day.

Did I mention it's cold here?

Good reminder.


Go Ann Arbor!

Mind blown.

Yes!

Exactly.

Love this.

I needed to hear this.

Surrendering it now.

"Tune into your own life."

Good point.

As Bob Goff says, "rest is holy."

Bahahaha.

Such a true statement.

I've been doing this exercise and wanted to share if it's helpful for you too. 

This made me literally laugh out loud.

Michigan sure does love it's green bean casserole (and as much as I love a casserole this one is not my jam).

LOL.

It's funny because it's true.

For more life lately:

Week 46 of 2019

Week 46 of 2020

No comments: