Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Life Lately: Week 31 (Part 2!)

This is what the second half of week 31 looked like.

You can catch part one here.

After an epic brunch we spent five glorious hours at the beach.

Is there a better sound in the world?

I read The Sixth Wedding and it was a fun beach read, but it ended a bit abruptly. 

The algae was bad, but it didn't keep me from swimming. 

One of my very favorite beach towns.

My birthday dinner was at Phil's where I was carded again!

I had a grapefruit rose martini and it was delightful.

The goat cheese croquettes were just as good as last time

The Scallop Pad Thai was insanely delicious. 

Take me back!

Manny's dog sitter just got a kitten and Manny loved on this sweet kitty hard.

She said Manny followed the kitten around and wanted to cuddle with it.

Oh my heart!

Another day, another Cafe Miel from Uncommon Coffee Roasters.

We grabbed a Pesto Bagel Sandwich from Uncommon Coffee and had a little picnic by the water.

10/10 recommend. 

We picked up Manny and enjoyed the afternoon on our lake.

I am having so much fun with the new RHONY girls.

New phone screen for the new month.

G picked up steaks and pasta salad from Monticello's to continue the birthday celebration.

Someone is happy to be home.

The women's gymnastics pre-qualifier is so amazing to watch.

I can't wait for the Olympics next year!

Summer sunset.

Tofu on salad is my new obsession. 

Workouts for the week:

Monday - Wednesday: On vacay 

Thursday: 2.49 mile walk and 55 minute swim

Friday: 3.3 mile walk

Saturday: 1.55 mile walk

Sunday: Rest (rained all day)

Stormy Sunday.

My cousin hosted a bridal shower for her daughter and it was seriously the cutest.

Cousins.

My mom made the cupcakes for the event.

She's so talented, right?

Rocking my new skirt G got me for my birthday.

Selfie with the bride-to-be and her sister.

Mimosa bar!

Selfie with my mom and SIL.

Let love grow.

We were having too much fun with selfies, but that's what happens when you arrive early to set up the cupcakes and finish early. :)

The food was so good.

I even tried dragon fruit for the first time and it was pretty good.

My aunt with the bride and groom.

It was such a lovely day celebrating love.

For more life lately:

Week 31 of 2019

Week 31 of 2020

Week 31 of 2021

Week 31 of 2022 Part 1 and Part 2

No comments: