Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Life Weekly: Week 21

 This is what the past week looked like.

Fancy mail box.

Taco Bell Burrito Bowl.

Wispy cloud sunset.

That pink, though.

G made one of my fave meals, but I served it over cauliflower rice.

Who. Am. I.

Evenings on the porch are my favorite.

Back to work full time this week and I kicked it off with Cost Analysis training.

All about the snacks.

Salad at sunset.

Coffee and Jesus.

I work with car guys.

Being patriotic.

These tulips are making me happy.

Snuggle buddy.

I love the sound of the rain.

Tikki Masala over cauliflower rice.

It's small swaps like this that have helped me lose six pounds so far.

The one I have been waiting for!!!!!

I laughed. I cried.

It was perfection.

But is Matthew Perry okay?

Vanilla skies.

Chinese take out.

Fetch!

I read a whole book in a day.

I haven't done that in forever so that was fun.

Avocado turkey tacos.

Awww look at these babies (my parents!). 

40 years ago they were married and I'm forever grateful for their example of what true love looks like.

Cotton candy skies.

Still not over it.

HopCat take out.

l recently heard Italians make fun of Americans for obsessing over sunsets because that is the only time Americans are actually in the moment.

It really got me thinking and evaluating my life to ensure I am just as present in other areas of my life too.

Walking Manny. Eating dinner with G. Coffee on the porch. 

He has had to adjust too this week with me back at work.

So good!

Did you watch?

I just wish they tied up all the loose ends, but it was still such a fun show to binge.

Popcorn made it even better.

Why does this remind me of Lion King?

Yes!

It really is true.

Interesting.

Heck yes!


Life goes fast so live it and enjoy it.

Love this.

Good reminder.

Food for thought.

Good check in questions.

Mind blown.

Powerful image.

Very powerful, indeed.

I hope so too.

Yes, marriage is 100/100!!

Needed to hear this.

This is crazy!

I needed the reminder.

Guilty of this.

There is just too much hate.

Thoughts and prayers for families grieving loved ones who paid the ultimate price for freedom.

So much more than a three day weekend.

Tears in eyes.

I feel seen.



LOL.

Haha so true.

I love a good pun.

Relax please.

This made me laugh out loud.


This grandpa is amazing.

Parents are heroes.


G laughed hard at this.

For more life lately:

Week 21 of 2019

Week 21 of 2020

No comments: