Thursday, May 27, 2021

Life Lately: Week 20

 This is what the past week looked like.


No words for this beauty.

Pillow hog.


Turkey bacon, egg toast is breakfast this week.

It's five o'clock somewhere.


Asian Sesame Chicken over cauliflower rice.

I put a bottle of Asian Sesame dressing (from Aldi) over frozen chicken and cooked on high for five hours.

Easy and delicious!


Being antisocial over there.


New coffee flavor find from Aldi is pretty tasty.


My sweet coworker dropped off a Starbucks drink for me.


This handsome pupper got pampered this week.


Organized the hall closet.


Feels like summer.

Protein shake.


Salmon and avocado bowl.


Vanilla skies.

My cuddle buddy.


I love a little whimsy!


Manny, the bird watcher.


Aww.


Always find the beauty in the mundane.


Cool lights at my nail place.


This week has been in the 80s and I'm in heaven.


Catching up with a good friend I haven't seen in over a year.


Salsa chicken.


Selfie.


Our last premarital session with our second couple was at their lake house.


They made crack chicken and it was SO GOOD.


Aren't they so cute?!

Love them.


It was a beautiful evening for a pontoon ride.


They live 20 minutes from Grand Rapids so we made a little trip of it and checked into a hotel and then went out for a cocktail.


Grand River!

"I like shiny things, but I'd marry you with paper rings" TS 


The Amway is one of my fave hotels.


Love the architecture.


I love LOVE.

Downtown.


MadCap is a must because I die over their Cafe Miel.


San Chez is one of my fave restaurants, but they were booked.

Doesn't their patio look dreamy?


Can you spot the skeleton?


Patio sitting season is HERE.

Insert all the praise hands.


Stella's for drinks...

And the best burgers EVER (seriously).


Artsy vibes.


The famous blue bridge.


Good-bye for now, GR!


Trader Joe's is a MUST when in town.


May 22nd: The first float of the year!

Another week, another quiche.

Hawk sighting.


On a salad kick.


I will never get tired of a good sunset.

Aww sweet Jovie.


Appetizers with our neighbors.


View of our house from next door.


Sunday night supper with our neighbors.

Pasta salad, fruit and Crown Royal steamed pork.

Yum!


The hawk came back, but this time he killed a rabbit in our yard so I'm not so thrilled to see him again.


Neighbors' lake views.


Watched Ted Lasso and I am obsessed.


Arthur Gunn is back on American Idol!!!

See also: We are so behind.


Ruff life.

Bible verse of the week in my journal.

Exactly.

I'm not crying, you're crying.

Agreed.

"Rest is holy." Bob Goff

Good reminder.

Interesting.

Yes!

Good info!

I saved this to my "Life Hacks" section of my notes.

I have new dry wines I need to try.

LOL.

Bahaha.


Pretty much.

So true.

For more life lately:

Week 20 of 2019

Week 20 of 2020

No comments: