Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Life Lately: Week 24

 This is what the past week looked like.

Sunrise walks around the lake.

Grilling weather.

Long live summer.

Nights on the porch are my fave.

TJ egg soufflé.

Quick dinner before premarital mentoring with our new couple (#3!).

This week at work has been crazy so it's nice to come home to this.

G and I swim laps together to unwind from the day and then make dinner.

Perfection.

Sushi bowl.

Cauliflower rice, carrots, cucumbers, salmon, soy sauce and gauc.

Fave summer meal!

Pink skies!

Chilly morning.

See also: there is a dog under there, lol.

Slow cooker Italian chicken over mashed potatoes is what's for dinner.

I just finished reading Everything is Figureoutable.

I loved this graph illustrating what progress really looks like.

It so truly shows it's about progress, not perfection.

And I'm still thinking about the top regret of the dying.

Good cloud sunset.

Find beauty in every day.

Cute art at the library (and I can go in again after over a year!).

G knew I had a rough week at work so he brought home my fave local takeout to kick off the weekend.

Playing fetch between storms.

Tired pup.

Stormy Saturday.

My boys.

If Ahi Tuna is on the menu chances are high I will order it.

In the Heights!!

It was good, but I love Hamilton more (and naturally had to watch it after).

Sunday was the perfect floating day out on the lake and then went to our neighbors' house for dinner.

Sweet Sophie.


Sunday supper.

We played this game and it was hilarious.

The weekend ended with more rain (the grass needs it!) and thunderstorms.


I'm still thinking about this!

Great reminder.

Yaaaas!

So cool!

Whoa, deep!

YES.


This is why creating boundaries is so important.

Always have a grateful heart.

Louder for the people in the back.

Modern women energy.

The SWEETEST thing ever.

The goodest dogs.

Yes please.

Bahahaha.

My kind of diet!


This is so me right now.

Going back to a commute is hard, lol.


I feel seen.

For more life lately:

Week 24 of 2020

Week 24 of 2019

No comments: