Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Life Lately: Week 25

 This is what the past week looked like.


These flowers make me so happy.

Aw look at this puppy.

How is this 8 years ago?!

Eight is pretty great!

Sunrise walks.


Taco salad: lettuce, ground turkey, avocado, and Greek yogurt.

YUM.

That ear, though.


Wow!

This was at my coworkers' desk and it's too good not to share.

My friends are so beautiful.

JJ dupe sandwich: lettuce, mayo, avocado, provolone, turkey and cucumber.

I didn't have high expectations for this book since I love to clean, but I learned some great hacks I plan on implementing. 

For example: You don't need fancy cleaner. Soap is soap. So put a sponge in the shower and while you are showering throw some soap on the sponge and wipe it down.

It sounds so silly, but that little hack has helped a ton because I hate cleaning my shower.

A little dinner and game night with friends.

It was such a lovely evening laughing and talking about life.

Grilled steak and veggies.

While we were eating we heard clapping at the park by our house so G went out and snuck a peek and it was a bunch of people getting baptized in our lake.

So cool!!

I love that every sunrise is so different.

Starbucks stop on the way to my first supplier visit since December 2019.

Lunch after the visit at Boatwerks (my favorite!).

Ah Tuna Bowl.

Why does it always pour on the way home from supplier visits?

Clear skies right as we pulled into work, ha!


My fave summer cocktail: Coconut La Croix with vodka (or tequila) and lime.

Since I'm back to work we are ordering a lot of takeout.

I need to get back into my cooking groove again.

Rain and more rain, but we saw one boat enjoying the lake anyway.

Treat yo self.


It was pouring rain on Friday evening, but it was so hot and humid...

So G and I swam in the lake anyway and it's one of my favorite memories.

There is just something so relaxing about being in the water while the rain pours.

I love all of Taylor Jenkins Reids' books, but this was definitely one of my favorites.

All dressed up to see our sweet mentees get married.

I love love!

The rain held off and the wedding could be outside.

Answer to prayers!

Such a lovely ceremony.

The barn was decorated so nicely.


I love charcuterie in a cup.

The bride's mom made all the cupcakes.

Cheers!

Then everyone's phones started going off with this tornado alert.

Hanging out in the barn basement.

Three tornadoes hit in the area, but luckily no one was hurt and the tornado missed us so we came back up to continue the festivities. 

Aren't they the cutest?!


BBQ for dinner.


They sure did and it was so evident the whole night.

They were just so happy and couldn't stop smiling.

It reminded me of G and I on our wedding day!

Sunday ended up being a good floating day so we did that all day and grabbed takeout for lunch.


And then the rain came back so we hung out on the porch.

And ate leftover Mexican food over cauliflower rice.

lCalm after the storm.


Love this.


Good reminder.

Yes!

Agreed.


I feel seen.



Feels about right.



We have had so much rain our beach is almost gone.


Free Britney!

So true!

Just put me on a beach with a good book, please.

For more life lately:

Week 25 of 2019

Week 25 of 2020



No comments: