Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Life Lately: Week 25

This is what the past week looked like.



Cucumber bites for life group.



Good morning!



Limes in a bowl.



Morning devotional working through Proverbs.



Re-organized the linen closet.



Sleepy pup.



The library is open!


"Allow nature's peace to flow into you as sunshine flows into trees." John Muir



I just finished Jessica Simpson's book and it was such a fun read.

It felt like I was having a girls night and hearing all her secrets.

And the name dropping!

So good.



Sushi on a hot summer day.



Good night!



He brings me Starbucks.

Swoooooooooon

This guy.



Curry chicken hit the SPOT.



Screened in porch living.



Pizza!


"Jesus never promised to eliminate all of the chaos from our lives; He said He'd bring meaning to it." Bob Goff



It's five o'clock somewhere.



I thought this was a weed and am so thankful my dad told me it wasn't because it bloomed this week and it's beautiful.



Good night sun.



My boys.



Peachy colored sunset.



May your day be filled with rainbows and unicorns.



A hungry Benny.



When did she become a teenager?!


Macaroons made by my mom.



These two have my heart.



W
e had the best day with family on the lake.



The boys played yard games.



My mom and I were in the water with the kids.

Our sweet neighbors even stopped by and took us for a pontoon ride.

It was the perfect day.



After everyone left our other neighbors took us on a sunset cruise.



It was a beautiful evening.



The water was so calm and peaceful.



The perfect way to kick off the first day of summer.



I just love the twinkle lights of the porch.



Rest is holy.



New kicks!



New mercies everyday. 



This guy turned SEVEN!



Ticket to Ride.



Vanilla skies.



So much truth in this.



This made me laugh.

For more life lately:

Week 25 of 2019

No comments: