Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Life Lately: Week 26

This is what the past week looked like.



I've said it before and I'll say it again.

I could eat sushi every day.



Maybe sushi is obsessed with me?! :)



Love him.



Calm before the storm.



Margarita Monday.



Taco Tuesday.



Amazing sunset.



I recently read making your bed sets your day up for success. 

I'm not buying it.



Silly pup.



Those suuu-mmer niii-ghts.



Fancy La Croix.



Goat cheese ravioli with scallops.



Wine Wednesday.



Good cloud day.



Ticket to Ride: Sunset Addition.



Summer in a bowl.



Sky on fire.



Being fancy.


Lake girl.



Getting our nails did.



Obsessed with my hot pink toes.



Selfie.



This bumper sticker cracked me up.



Tried Hungarian food for the first time.

I'm a fan!



View from our hotel room.



53rd floor.



My love.



Oh Canada!



Scattered storms.



Drinks at Highlands on the 71st floor.



Mask up.



Dinner and drinks at Andiamo.



Not a bad view.



Italian balls.



Feast.



Every good dinner ends with champs.



We stayed at The Marriott at the Renaissance.



It was such a cool space.



Wall of windows.



The clouds at sunset were so beautiful.



I loved watching all the boats go by.



Gorgeous sunrise.



Our hotel from outside.



Walking the waterfront. 



Hart Plaza.



I heart Detroit.



Being touristy.



"Without struggle there is no progress."



The famous fist.



Lafayette Convey vs. American Coney Island.



I've always wanted to do the taste test, but Lafayette was closed so we only tried American.

Pretty darn tasty.



Campus Martius.



Walking down Woodward.



Iconic.



Wall art.


Good reminder.



Haha!



So true, right?

For more life lately:

Week 26 of 2019

No comments: