Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Life Lately: Week 26

This week marks the halfway point in the year. Can you believe it?

This is what the past week looked like.


Find the beauty in every day.


Rain, rain, go away.


Chicken Burrito Bowl obsession. 

I ate it three times in one week. Ha!


"Where flowers bloom, so does hope." Lady Bird Johnson


I was made for summer days.


I dream of a never ending summer.


Bagel burger.


This wasn't my favorite Hilderbrand book, but it was still a fun summer read.


The evolution...

Of a...


Summer Evening.


Blaze pizza (with cauliflower crust)!


Husbands that cook!


Chicken fajitas? Yes please!


Road trip to the D.


Two happy girls at the Detroit Women's Leadership Summit.


The conference was inspirational and educational.


"You can choose courage or you can choose comfort, but you can't choose both." Brene Brown.


The
D.


Game night at the neighbors house.


Country life.


Beach days are my favorite days.


"If I'm gonna hit a traffic jam
Well, it better be a tractor man" Rodney Atkins


Here comes the sun.


Summer sunsets are the best.


Summer salad.


We had so much fun with our neighbors that we had another game night the next day.


Live life in full bloom.


Take me to the river.


Tired pup.


Yard clean up.


Cotton candy sky.

1 comment:

Anne said...

It's so funny, I got invited to that conference and was like thinking "I'm barely even working and sure not into leadership", haha, I'm glad you liked it! Summer life looks good on ya!