Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Life Lately: Week 23

 This is what the past week looked like.


Finding the beauty in each day.

Obsessed with this salad.


Keep your head up!

Justice for Willie!

I really wanted him to win American Idol...

Though the more I think about it... I don't think my faves have ever won.


The quintessential summer meal: salad and quiche.

Sunset from above.


Sunset from below.


Stocked.


Sunrise walk around the lake.


It's so good to be back to eating in restaurants!

There is just nothing like hot, crispy fries fresh out of the kitchen.

It was also nice seeing some sweet girlfriends that I haven't seen in a while.


Why is it sunny and hot all day, but when I get home from work it rains (or thunders and lightening)?

Champagne problems.

Crazy cloud sunset.


This picture doesn't do it justice, but the sun was this bright red ball of fire.

Coffee on the porch is my favorite.

Another beautiful start to the day.

Quiche leftovers for breakfast.

Applied a formula I learned in my cost analysis training and received the World's Best Employee award.

Powerful reminder that freedom isn't free.

Tried the new lemon chicken salad at CFA

Interesting TJ find.

Rainy day blues.

Taco Bell Power Bowl.

This video doesn't do it justice, but a crazy storm blew in and the waves were so high and pollen was flying all over the place.

I had just decorated for my parents' little anniversary party celebration because there wasn't a cloud in the sky.

Needless to say, I had to redecorate lol.

Calm after the storm.

My boss sent this to me.

So I sent her this, bahahaha.

Pinky (foot washing station) is back!

Rafts and games were ready.

Beach tilled and chairs set up.

Let them eat cake!

Ella is such a big girl with her purse...

And (fake) cell!

I love them so much.

Catered Meat for the family celebration.

Oh hi!

Fun beach drinks.

Those smiles melt my heart.

Cheers to 40 amazing years of marriage and the best parents a girl could ask for!

It was the most perfect summer day.

She is a fish.

Floating is all we wanna do.

Roak is a water dog (and Manny is most definitely not).

We had the best day on the lake.

Playing fetch.

We hung out on the water for almost four hours.

Perfection.

Everyone saw a rainbow on their way home!

We spent the afternoon on our neighbors' boat, then they came to our beach to float and then we grabbed drinks and walked back over to their place for dinner.

Mango margs.

I love lake living!

They made burgers and taco salad with a side of watermelon.

We ended the day with a sunset cruise.

Perfect end to a perfect weekend.



So true.

Agreed!

Love this!

Whoa! Deep.


The struggle is real.

Bahahaha.

It's funny because it's true.

YES!

I can't wait to watch In the Heights.



This is why I love the screened porch.



So true, though.


Pretty much!

For more life lately:

Week 23 of 2019

Week 23 of 2020

No comments: