Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Life Lately: Week 24

This is what the past week looked like.

I didn't choose the brunch life, the brunch life chose me.

Manny wore this party hat the first five minutes of the walk (before it broke) and I was impressed.

We surprised our walking buddy with a birthday walk.

She was adorned with a crown and sash and neighbors driving by wished her a happy birthday.

Sunrise walks are back now that the weather has warmed up.

This dip is so good over cauliflower rice, cucumbers and tofu.

In office day means a trip to the farmer's market. 

Finally tried Kume.

I took my rotational ops and analyst there to celebrate a great year together.

The food was fantastic.

Coffee on the porch.

An easy dinner we had a few times this week was air fried falafel over cucumber, cauliflower rice with hummus and garlic.

Summer skies.

This sparkling water is a new favorite.

I finished Love and Other Words and it was just okay.

I loved this quote though.

"Is it hard?... Holidays without your mom?

Hard didn't cover it. Hard was like describing a mountain as a lump, like describing the ocean as a puddle."

Another day, another tofu lunch, but with couscous this time. 

Budgeting until the cows come home.

Pretty drink, but pretty sweet.

If ahi tuna is on the menu I'm ordering it.

Spartan city.

Another glorious sunset.

It just never gets old.

Considering it was budget week and I still got two swims in is success in my book.

Spent the weekend on the porch or floating on the lake.

That ear though.

Highly recommend this Whole Foods sauv blanc.

G tilled the beach which is always a job, but looks so good afterwards.

Always looking for the beauty in the mundane. 

New favorite coffee right now.

So true.


Good reminder.

Accurate.

Haha.

Is that too much to ask for?

G tweaked his neck while sleeping and I sent him this.


Right!

This made me literally laugh outloud.

It's funny because it's true.

The good old days.

For more life lately:

Week 24 of 2019

Week 24 of 2020

Week 24 of 2021

Week 24 of 2022

Week 24 of 2023

No comments: