Thursday, February 1, 2024

Life Lately: Week 4 (Part 1!)

 This is what the first half of our week in Miami looked like.

I guess we were just so excited to be on vacation because we woke up at 5:30 a.m. without an alarm, ha!

Sunrise walk on the beach.

Iconic.

Trying to remember why I live in a state that is so cold and gray right now?

Pelicans fascinate me.

Pop of yellow over the lifeguard stand.

Ocean Drive at 7 a.m. 

Swooning over the architecture. 

Breakfast smoothies at Miami Joe.

Dressed up for date night.

You know you're in Miami when you spot a Lambo. 

Gianni's at the Versace Mansion.

We went last year and it was the best meal of the trip so we knew we wanted to come back.

It was still a nice experience, but it wasn't our favorite meal this time.

Lychee martinis are my jam.

This burrata was just as good as I remember. 

I should be a vegetarian because seeing the lobster carcass really put me off this meal.

Bless G's heart for figuring out how to take the meat out of the shell because I couldn't do it.

Evening dip at the pool.

Room service.

Another day, another selfie.

Brunch at Orange Blossom

This was G's favorite meal of the trip and my second favorite meal of the trip.

Salt is good for the soul.

Dinner at Sweet Liberty is always a good time.

The cauliflower nachos are legit.

Pursue happiness. 

I'm already missing our sunrise walks on the beach.

Is there anything better than walking barefoot on sand with the cool ocean waves lapping your toes?

We usually walked about 4 miles a day.

Drinks at Havana 1957.

I love Cuban food.

The most gorgeous pink sunrise on G's birthday.

I'm still not over it.

Stay tuned for part 2 tomorrow.

No comments: