Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Life Lately: Week 20 (Part 1!)

 This is what the last week looked like.

The dome on our gym has been removed, woohoo!

I was brave enough to (finally!) try an aqua zumba class and I LOVED it.

G picked up dinner from Culver's to support our library.

Watercolor sunset. 

Confession: G and I haven't grocery shopped since week 15, eek!

My mom and I went to lunch at Lyon Grill

The seafood pasta was good, but my mom's fish tacos were better.

Starbucks is always a good idea.

DTW.

My flight to Phoenix was entertaining.

The boys in front of me were on a bachelor party trip and living their best lives. ;)

Meanwhile at home the sky was stunning. 

Reunited with my besties to celebrate us all turning 40 this year.

Cheers!

A basil grapefruit cocktail and ahi tuna bowl is my jam (@ Thirsty Lion).

I finally experienced Total Wine and it's just as magical as I expected.

We went back to Brit's house and she had decorated for the occasion. 

40!

Brit's backyard is the prettiest.

How fun is her sign in the play room?

Coop dog.

Coffee on vacation tastes better.

The best of friends a girl could ask for.

Brit's husband, Gabe, was getting the girls breakfast and serving them Lucky Charms.

I joked about him serving my competitors' cereal and he pulled out some Kellogg cereal, lol.

We take our snacks seriously (with a side of Cooper).

Brit's twin joined us for a little boozy brunch.

Cheers to vacay!

A breakfast sandwich with garlic aioli and sweet potato fries? 

Yes. Please.

I love the brunch life. 

A little window shopping.

We went back to Brit's house and hung out at her pool. 

Brit's sweet sister dropped us off at the Westin Kierland.

Pool views from our room. 

I got us bestie bracelets to commemorate our 40th birthdays and remind us to be brave.

Drinks for floating on the lazy river.

Living the pool life.

Poolside drinks.

Resort and mountain views.

We were obsessed with cacti on this trip. 

Golf cart ride to dinner rocking our sashes and crowns. 

Dinner and drinks at Zinc Bistro.

I think we caused confusion all wearing sashes and crowns because people didn't understand whose birthday it was, but we got lots of birthday wishes and it was such a fun night.

The pesto gnocchi was my favorite meal of the whole trip.

I love a little whimsy. 

Our precious server brought us dessert to celebrate our birthdays. 

Quintessential Arizona. 

Blues.

We walked out to the start of a firework show.

Cool as a cactus.

Breakfast at The Buzz.

Another day, another breakfast sandwich. 

Blossoming cactus.

Having a moment with this cute tile. #adulting 

(Always) begin with gratitude. 

I cannot get over the mountains. 

This is getting long so stay tuned for part 2!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omg, no grocery shopping since 15 week!?! You must spend so much on take out! Trip looks fun, you’re gonna need some aloe girl, ouch!