Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Life Lately: Week 18

Here is what the past week looked like.



Hi!


A sweet friend gave me this candle because it reminded her of me. LOVE.




I can't believe I haven't tried Taco Bowl Power Bowls sooner. I'm obsessed!



Everything is getting so green here.


I bought these nails at the flea market last week and they are still holding up pretty well.


RIP another Manny toy.



I spent a lot of the week traveling.

Traveling back from Florida Monday night.

Traveling to Detroit Wednesday.

Traveling to Chicago Friday.



Needless to say the weekend was spent resting. This was my view from the couch.



Sometimes you just need three beverages: Wine, water, and Air Borne. 



Be a goal digger.



"A woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life." Coco Chanel



I love the view from my backyard.



I totally buy wine based on the label.



Happy Cinco de Mayo!



Diva.



It's finally warm enough to drink coffee on the deck.



Spring is officially here!

No comments: