Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Life Lately: Week 19

This is what the past week looked like.


Sushi with sweet friends.


Goof.


The trees are in bloom and it makes me so happy.


Homemade chicken burrito bowl magic.


Spaghetti with zucchini noodles.


Burgers on the grill.


Qdoba lunch.


A pretty night sky.


This was such an interesting read, highly recommend!


Saturday selfie.


My mom, SIL and I went to Lucy and the Wolf for lunch and it was such a cute place.

They bottle their own carbonated drinks so my mom and Jess tried those. I had the sangria  and it was divine.


We started with the goat cheese appetizer and it was amazing.


I got the black bean and quinoa tacos and they were delicious.


I spy pretty flowers.


I big puffy heart downtown Northville. I love looking in on all the cute shops.


Smile!


Starbucks pit stop.


We went to AR Workshop Northville to make decorative signs.


We had so much fun. We drank wine and got to work. We sanded.


Used a nail gun! Primed and then painted on our stencils.


 They turned out super cute and it was such a fun day.


Leftover Starbucks is just as good.


Our sub is so pretty this time of year.


This guy, ha!

No comments: