Thursday, May 2, 2019

Life Lately: Week 17

This is what the past week looked like.



Look up!



Water challenge with girls at work. 

See also: It's hard to drink a gallon! 



My favorite part of supplier trips is visiting new towns and going to the best rated restaurant from Yelp. 



Signs of spring!



I have a new obsession: Cauliflower rice, guacamole, black beans, grilled chicken and Greek yogurt. YUM.



Kate's bachlorette party weekend!

Our flight was delayed so we did shots. Making lemonade out of lemons, ha!



Coffee was necessary after getting in at 1 a.m. and then talking until 3 a.m.


Pool day!



Aren't these floating drink holders fun?

In the mornings we sipped water and in the afternoon we switched to margaritas. 



Wedding planning is better at the pool with your best friends.



Sip sip hooray!



My first time seeing the Gulf!



Girls just wanna have sun.



Keep palm and carry on.



I never saw a sunset I didn't like.



My happy place.



Dinner on the beach with our toes in the sand. Perfection!



Cheers!



Fish tacos are life.



Beach day!



Explored the flea market at the beach.



Seas and greetings.



Pina Cola-DUH



Probably the best shrimp I've ever had and it came from a concession stand.



Brit made us these adorable bach shirts.



So pretty I could cry.



Our Uber driver had a Bible in his car in French.



The bride and I.



Living my best life.



Drinks and apps to start the evening. 



My cucumber martini was my favorite drink of the whole trip.



It's a waterful life.



Cheese!



A perfect backdrop for our last night.



We ate at Pier 22 and it was amazing. Highly recommend! 

My scallops were delicious and the views were breathtaking. Three of the five of us said it was our favorite meal of the trip.



Dance party outside the restaurant waiting for our Uber.



Isn't she lovely?


Shake your palm palms. 



Florida is so pretty I can't even. 



One last hurrah at the pool.


Back at the airport.



Home! 

What an amazing weekend with my girls. We laughed. We cried. We wedding planned. We relaxed. We left with memories we will never forget. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to be a part of a contest for one of the highest quality blogs online.
I will recommend this website!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone
3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts!
Carry on the fantastic work!