Thursday, December 1, 2016

November Goals Revisited

I am still in disbelief that November is over and the Christmas season is upon us. Life moves so fast! Lets see how I did with my November goals...

Complete Christmas shopping. I'm half done so that is a very good start. I hope to finish up by the first week of December.

Read four books. Check! I actually read FIVE! I read Beautiful Day by Elin Hilderbrand, Lifeguard by James Patterson, The Guest Cottage by Nancy Thayer, Along Came a Spider by James Patterson and Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin. Check out my book review here.

Unplug in the evenings. Check! This was not as hard as I expected it to be. I was reading some really great books so that definitely helped. It's funny how I struggled to read four books each month because I would mindlessly scroll Instagram and Facebook after dinner. Now that I make a point not to be on my phone when G gets home I have so much more time in my days! I easily read five books and don't even miss that time I had spent on social media. 



Unclutter one closet. Check! I actually cleaned every closet and drawer with G and it felt incredibly good. It was way overdue and I so appreciate the help! G was feeling the itch too. It has been almost a month and I've kept everything in its place and organized. Woohoo!


Savor the moment. I sure did. I made chili to embrace the season. Spent time with family and enjoyed leisurely time with them on Thanksgiving. Soaked up the conversations and all the gorgeous sunrises this month had to offer.

How did you do this month?

No comments: