2. Hit the 30 pound weight loss total. I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so so so proud of myself and the hard work I've put in.
3. Walk 10,000 steps per day. This was a lot harder than I thought it would be. If I didn't get a walk in the morning with Manny AND an hour walk on lunch I wouldn't reach this goal. Most days it was hard this month to get both walks in but I'm hoping things will slow down and I will start hitting 10k steps more than 3-4 times a week.
5. Make 6:00 a.m. my power hour. I have been doing this and enjoying it. I spend at least 30 minutes reading and writing in my prayer journal. I recently read an article about how successful people don't do all their chores on the weekend. They break it up into smaller chores during the week and that sounded great after spending a whole weekend doing chores. So three mornings a week I have started using the other 30 minutes to do household chores so I'm not stuck doing them all on the weekend. So far I'm loving it!
6. Follow WW strictly for the entire month. I did follow it strictly and I accomplished my goal of 30 pounds lost. I love the flexibility to eat what I want. To eat take out. To have a glass of wine. And never feel deprived while still losing weight. I also loved trying Skinnytaste recipes.
7. Read 3 books this month. I did not accomplish this goal. I only read The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin and half of One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp.
How did you do this month?