Wednesday, March 2, 2016
Did I mention I love my planner? This was the quote for March and I'm in love. I'm all about doing what you love. Doing something that inspires you everyday. I think it makes a huge difference in your well being and overall happiness. So this month is all about finding the joy in the everyday. Being inspired. Being the best version of me. Not letting life pass me by.
1. Do something that inspires me everyday. Since I use my Instagram as my own personal happiness account of things that make me happy I will post everyday this month to hold myself accountable. I originally made this my goal for the entire year, but that was way too lofty. Posting everyday was hard! But I think I can do this for one whole month. I'm looking forward to it!
2. Read two feel good books. I think three books was too much so this month I'm going to shoot for reading two books that make me happy and inspire me. Love Does by Bob Goff is definitely on the list.
3. Paint my nails weekly. This is such a silly one, but it brings me so joy. I just bought a light purple polish for 99 cents and it made me so happy. It really is the little things.
4. Take a long weekend away to recharge. I actually booked this on the first of the month and I could not be more excited for four whole days away with G relaxing and recharging our batteries. Life has been insanely busy and I'm ready to slow down and unwind.
5. Take 30 minutes a day to do household chores. I think just breaking up the chores into 30 minute increments my weekends will be more open to saying yes to fun things and more relaxation.
What are your goals this month?