Thursday, November 12, 2015

Wish List

Since I'm asking my family to give me their Christmas lists so I can be done shopping by December first I thought I would share my wish list.


(via)

I love this dress in the yellow and think it would look really great with gray or navy blue leggings.


(via)

Speaking of leggings... I need them in navy blue.




(via)

These are so cute and practical. I know I'm way behind this trend but I want these.


(via)

I'm going to sound like G here but I need socks. I'm not sure what is happening but every pair of socks I own have holes in the heels. 
(via)

I always need more scarves for those Michigan winters. I'll take one in yellow, red, and blue.



(via)

I'm also loving this plaid scarf.


(via)

It's only been a year since we renovated our kitchen and I'm still trying to decorate it. I think this would look so cute above the cabinets.


(via)

For as much as I walk I go through workout pants like crazy. I'm on the hunt for more and these look super comfy. 


(via)

I'd like one of these in every color as well. SO cute.



(via)

How adorable is this messenger bag? My garage sale purse find is probably not really Coco Chanel because it is falling apart and I need something bigger anyway.


(via)

Is it any surprise I have Bath and Body Work candles on here? I love them and I don't care who knows it!


(via)

This holder would get a lot of use in my house.


(via)

Since I'm pretty much cold October through April I feel like this would solve all my problems.


(via)

I've heard great things about this book and would love to start reading it in my morning devotionals.


(via)

My girlfriend Kate has these lights on her fireplace all year long and they just really make her house so warm and inviting. I want to copy (and she said it was okay).

What are you wanting lately?

No comments: