Friday, November 13, 2015

Fit Friday!

Workouts:

Sunday - 21 DFX Yoga and walked 3 miles 
Monday - 21 DFX Upper Fix
Tuesday - 21 DFX Plyo Fix
Wednesday - 21 DFX Lower Fix
Thursday - 21 DFX Dirty 30
Friday - 21 DFX Cardio

I'm still enjoying the workout schedule and just cannot get over how good I feel afterwards. I love being active.

Eats:


Breakfast has been a good one. Coffee, 2 ApplegateTurkey Sausage Links and 2 eggs in a mug with feta and spinach. This is my new obsession and it keeps me full until lunch.


Lunch this week has been an apple with an Amy's burrito. I accidentally bought Gluten Free but these were still super delicious. 


On Tuesday I went out for Indian food with some girls from work and I am now obsessed with tikka masala. So good!


My afternoon snack has been a Kind bar.


Monday night we had Slow Cooker Pot Roast and ate leftovers for lunch during the week.


Tuesday and Wednesday night we had tacos.



Thursday night we had Cooking Light's Beefy Corn and Black Bean Chili. It's a favorite over here and only five ingredients!

Tonight we have our second ballroom dance lesson and dinner with friends. So excited!

1 comment:

Rebecca Jo said...

Good for you with all the spinach for Taco night! :)
Have you seen the December 21DF challenge on Facebook? Its a page where everyone doing it in December can post - its full of tips & motivation - if you cant find the page, LMK & I'll send it to you :)