Friday, August 21, 2015

Fit Friday!

Workouts this week:

Sunday: Walk a mile around the lake
Monday: Run with Manny and walk on lunch
Tuesday: 
Run with Manny and walk on lunch
Wednesday: 
Run withManny and walk on lunch
Thursday: Run with Manny and walk on lunch
Friday: Run with and walk on lunch
Saturday: Walk Manny and 30 Day Shred

I want to start seeing the scale move downward again so I upped my workouts. After vacation in July I stopped running so I started running again. I think Manny loved running again. His face was just pure joy. I have a feeling G didn't walk him much while I was away, ha! 

I didn't weigh in this past weekend since I was away. I did a lot of snacking over the weekend so I've been detoxing this week and I'll weigh in again this Sunday. Is it just me or does summer seem to be the hardest time to lose weight?!

Thoughts this week:




I stumbled across this on Instagram and I loved it so much I had to share. It was a really good reminder for me. It truly is my motto because I'm all about enjoying the journey. That is why you won't see me eating salads and boiled chicken everyday. I'm all about eating the foods you love in moderation. Moving. Laughing. Living life. Savoring every moment and every bite. All while losing weight along the way.

Eats this week:




Breakfasts this week have been 2 whole wheat waffles with TJ's Peanut Butter with Flax Seeds and Chia Seeds with a side of strawberries. I've been trying to be more intentional about eating meals on pretty plates.



Lunches this week have been 2 cups of Brussels with a Dr. Praeger's Veggie Burger and Laughing Cow cheese.







Snacks this week have been a Kind bar and an apple. And lots and lots of water.


Monday night we didn't grocery shop so Qdoba burrito bowls for the win.



Tuesday night I had a Trader Joe's Reduced Fat Mac and Cheese with a side of veggies.



Wednesday night we threw in a Trader Joe's Spinach and Feta Pie while we cleaned. TJ's changed their spinach pie recipe and we weren't loving the new option. But six years later and I really missed their spinach pie so we tried it out again and I loved it!





Thursday night we had a few people over for a bbq and it was cool enough for a bonfire. G grilled veggies and brats on the grill and we made pasta salad. It was a lot of fun!



I haven't made a full grocery trip in a long while but we did to get ready for Thursday night. I love the look of a stocked fridge! And Aldi's for the win. We bought all the food, juice and La Croix from Aldi's and it came out to $58! WIN. 

How are you guys doing? Is summer the hardest time to lose weight for you?

No comments: