Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Currently

I saw this on Ashley's blog and thought it would be fun!

Currently...


Current Book:
Current TV Show:

I finished season 2 of Beauty and the Beast last weekend. I didn't love this season as much as I loved season 1. I really loved season 1. Now that I'm caught up I think I'll resume Parenthood.
Current Excitement:
Fall! I'm still savoring summer and I don't want it to end, but I'm looking forward to fall candles, fall clothes and the leaves changing colors.
Current Exercise:
Running in the mornings with Manny and walks on lunch. I love working out outside while I can!
Current Nail Color:
Blue. It's called "Why not?" and it is a fun color for summer.
Current Song:
Girl Crush by Little Big Town. I'm obsessed and love to belt it out.
Current Bane of My Existence:
The mosquitoes. I have so many bites on my toes and bottom of my feet. And they itch like crazy!
Current Outfit:

Black and white maxi skirt with purple tank top and black cardigan.
Current Food:
I ate all the food over the weekend so I'm detoxing this week. Lots of water. Lots of protein. Lots of fruits and veggies.
Current Drink:
Water with lemon. 
Current Indulgence:
I am enjoying being back in my own bed after 3 nights away. It feels like an indulgence how much good sleep I'm getting.
Current Photo:

The lake I was at this weekend. Take me baaaaack. I just want to float!

Now it's your turn! :)

No comments: