I got this idea from Shay and thought it would be fun to do. Here are my top 10 weird things.
1. I do not like my food to touch. There is just no reason why my potatoes should touch my steak. Or the salad should touch my roasted potatoes. Just no. If I'm at a wedding or something and the food HAS to touch I won't eat the food that is touching the other food. I'll eat around it.
2. I do not like to watch or read anything set in the future or the past. I also do not like to read or watch anything mythical. I've never seen Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter. It's just not my cup of tea.
3. I shave my arm pits every single day. I'm not sure if it's OCD or what but I have to do it every morning.
4. I change into comfy clothes (yoga pants or lounge pants and a t-shirt) the minute I get home from work. It's a fabulous weekend if I don't have to put make up on all weekend or I get to wear comfy clothes all weekend long.
5. I will put my seat belt on even if we are driving .1 miles and never even leaving the parking lot. I'm very compliant.
6. I am a bit of a germaphobe. I have hand sanitizer in the car for after pumping gas or touching everything at the grocery store. I wipe my kitchen counters down at least twice a day. I clean my desk every morning with a Clorox wipe. I sanitize every book or DVD I rent from the library or redbox. I refuse to touch the hotel remote control so I wrap the shower cap around it.
7. I'm a neat freak. I will drop everything and start vacuuming if I see Manny hair on the hardwoods. I've been late to work before because I got distracted and started scrubbing the whole fridge down. I deep clean the house every week. A messy house just stresses me out.
8. If I see a traffic jam or smoke from a big fire or someone being arrested I have to know what happened. I'll google it and google it until I find out what happened.
9. I hate long nails. It just doesn't feel natural for me so I am always cutting my nails super short.
10. I cannot even handle touching of the belly button. Or talk of toe nails falling off. It gives me goosebumps just thinking about it. ICK.
Give me your weird things!