Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Loving Lately


I was at the book store the other day and I just loved this card so much that I had to take a picture.


Evenings on the deck relaxing. Reading a good book. Soaking up sweet summertime.



I went to the cutest deli last week. I wish it wasn't during lunch at work otherwise it would have been fun to get a bottle of wine and grab a sandwich and have a picnic.


In case you're wondering, the sandwiches were delicious. I got a club on a pretzel bun and it was AH-mazing!


Pretty latte.


This book is rocking my world. I love it so much! Highly recommend. I just love that he doesn't give his opinion and then back it up with Scripture. He gives the Scripture verse and then digs into what the Word is saying. Love it.

What are you loving lately?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Life is too Short card - very cute! And I want to thank you for your post a few days ago that included the saying "If I quit now....", it has been such an inspiration for me! I've been doing the Whole30 with great success, but I've been feeling a little discouraged lately....so I put that saying on my desktop and every time I think about eating something I shouldn't I read it...and it keeps me going! I only have 12 more pounds to go!

Thank you for always being such a great inspiration! You rock!
mags

Lindsey said...

Aw thanks so much for sharing that! I'm so glad that quote inspired you as much as it did me. You got this!!! :)