Thursday, July 25, 2013

The Want List

With my birthday coming up I thought I would just post a few things I'm wanting lately.


(via)

I have mentioned this before, but I love this elephant head and have a place in the living room all picked out for it!


(via)

I'm loving these serving trays in these bold colors.


(via)

I'm kind of obsessed with this birdcage candle holder for the landing of our staircase.




(via)

I'm loving this maxi dress from Old Navy!












I'm a sucker for candles and I'm loving these two soy options at Target.


(via)

I'm loving this coffee pot so much. I think it's safe to say I'm officially over instant coffee and want this little guy in orange.


(via)

I adore this margarita set and I'm thinking it would go perfectly in our new bar!

(via)

I am wanting this table cloth for the kitchen since my table is getting beat up without one.

What are you wanting these days?

3 comments:

Kenya said...

LOVE the birdcage holder!

AfGolden said...

Absolutely love the tablecloth!! I also love the serving trays. Super cute!

LWLH said...

I'm loving that elephant head too, I don't know why but I do.