Friday, June 14, 2013

Fit Friday!

This week has been a long one, is it just me? But it's Friday! YAYAYAYA. And I lost another two pounds. WOOHOO!

Here are the stats this week:

Pounds Lost: 2
Pounds to go: 16

Here is my work outs for the week:

Sunday - Ripped in 30 Level 4
Monday - Ripped in 30 Level 1 and walk 3.5 miles
Tuesday - Ripped in 30 Level 1 and walk 3.5 miles
Wednesday - Ripped in 30 Level 1 and walk 3.5 miles
Thursday - Ripped in 30 Level 1 and walk 3.5 miles
Friday - Ripped in 30 Level 1 and walk 3.5 miles
Saturday - Rest

I am really loving Ripped in 30. I just feel amazing after a workout, dripping in sweat and sore. I notice muscle definition as well. As much as I want to fit into some of my pants after 4 pounds lost, I am just not there yet. But. But! I have noticed my new skirt is so loose on my now! It really is the small victories. 

A tip a friend told me that I'm really loving is to keep attainable goals. Losing 20 or 30 pounds is a long term goal and can leave me feeling like a failure since it takes months to attain. She suggested a goal like going to bed each night content with my food choices. That is a goal I can make and attain each and every day. It has actually been helpful to measure my choices in this way. As for hour by hour, day by day temptations that pop up I like a tip I heard on Drop 5 Pounds with Good Housekeeping. The host suggested asking yourself, is this goal going to bring me closer to my goal or further away? I like that and I find myself asking that question when I'm tempted to eat the donut at work. Or not wake up and work out. 

What are you tips? Tricks to keeping you motivated?

2 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

That's a good thought.. it why I think I really like "my fitness pal' - so I can see how my day has gone. & if for some reason I'm off on a day, I know I start again when I wake up.

Have you ever checked out Popsugar? they have fantastic stuff for diets, exercise, lifestyle... update it all day long. Love that site!

Keep up the good work!

Lauren said...

I'm a huge fan of my fitness pal as well...I know that if I have a bad day, the next morning I can start all over on a new goal!

Good luck girl, and congrats on your two lbs this week!