Thursday, June 13, 2013

Pinterest Love

Here is what I'm loving on Pinterest right now:

THIS farmhouse table DIY project. I want to make this for our dining room, like, yesterday:

(via)

A $10 / 30 minute wreath craft? Heck yes!

(no source given)

I'm all about this! Especially after touring a home for sale at the garage sales that was done up to the nines in Pinterest style ideas. I'm motivated again for some projects like this:

(via)

Can you tell I have kitchen remodels on the brain yet? I think this is a good way to start!

(via)

I love these maxi dress ideas since I'm obsessed with wearing them all summer:

(via)

This looks delicious and it looks easy to make. I'm sold!

(via)

This is just crazy cool and creative:

(via)

Breathtaking!!

(via)

I want this frame in my house:

(via)

Don't forget to follow me!

1 comment:

Anne said...

love that stuff! people are SO creative. you could easily make that frame and wreath!