Friday, January 18, 2013

Fit Friday!

Thank you guys so much for your sweet comments on yesterday's post. You all rock! I have the best readers EVER. You always encourage me and I love the blogging community, I really do.

In other news, this has been a long week. I cannot tell you how glad I am that it's Friday. It was a busy week and usually those go fast, but this one was busy and long. Not the best combination. I am tired.

So the weirdest thing happened. I kept my calories between 1200 and 1300 and did the Shred everyday this week (Level 1) and I weighed in yesterday because we were going to a friends  house last night and eating wings and drinking beer. I didn't lose a pound and I was disappointed, but I figured it was because I had started lifting weights again.

Well this morning I decided, what the heck? I will just weigh in even though I ate 1700 calories yesterday. I had lost a pound! Crazyness.

The stats this week:
Pounds Lost: 1 lb
Pounds to Go: 37 lbs

I have said this before and I'll say it again. A pound is a pound is a pound. I will take it. But I hope I'm losing inches because this is gonna be a long journey if I continue at this pace. Garth is challenging me to sign up for the half marathon with him. As much as I would love to train with him and prove to myself I can do this, I am scared. I get anxious just thinking about it! Ahhhh I don't know. I know I would lose the weight if I signed up. But I hate running. And I'm slow. And I hate crowds. I just don't know. I will continue to think about it and pray about it.

I have been eating a lot of the same things. I hard boil a bunch of eggs Sunday night to eat throughout the week. I usually eat the same thing every morning - hard boiled egg, whole wheat bagel thin with Laughing Cow Cinnamon Cream Cheese. Lunch is usually an apple, cottage cheese and 5 saltines or a Smart Ones Veggie Fried Rice. I have a Luna bar for an afternoon snack and then dinner.

How are you all doing?

3 comments:

The Pink Growl said...

Keep it up girl! you know it takes LOTS of time and patience with this weightloss thing. Some weeks it's easy and sometimes you lose nothing. But don't give up! :)

Linnea said...

Great job losing a pound. It's such hard work- I know. This week I lost 3.4 lbs, but the week before I only lost .8 and was so frustrated. I always struggle on the weekends to keep counting my points. I just remind myself I didn't gain this all overnight, so I'm not going to lose it all over night. I hope that you have a great weekend!

Anne said...

which half marathon?? in detroit?