Monday, January 14, 2013

Menu Monday

Last week was so awesome. I made every single one of the recipes, stuck to the portion sizes, logged it into My Fitness Pal, and felt satisfied without the need or want to snack later in the evening. Success! We try to make Monday meatless, but we have my work Christmas party so I moved our meatless day to Thursday. I enjoyed cooking so much last week I even added THREE new recipes to try out this week. Just call me a high achiever. And lets hope they all taste great.


Last week we had a real winner with my new recipe, Chicken Cacciatore. It was super easy to make in the crock pot and smelled amazing when we got home from work. I made the noodles when I got home and it was ready to eat in about 15 minutes. Garth loved it and requested it next week with mushrooms and artichoke. I can't argue with that! We both had leftovers for work on Friday as well which is awesome. I love leftovers now.

Here is what we have for the week:

Monday - Work Party
Tuesday - Santa Fe Turkey Stuffed Peppers
Wednesday - Tuna Melts with edamame
Thursday - Black Bean Veggie Burgers
Friday - Crock Pot Turkey Meatballs

What's on your menu this week?

No comments: