Tuesday, November 15, 2011

All Things Loved in November

This commercial is so good. I just adore it. And I adore Lowe's.

I am obsessed with this dress


If I ever had the guts to get a tattoo I would get this on my ankle.






I have watched this Jimmy Kimmel Halloween Candy video about ten times. It gets me everytime. Hilarious!


I want to make these dishes really bad, even though I don't have a child to make them for.



This makes me smile.



I am wishing my bedroom looked like this.



My plan is to mimic this mantle for Christmas. LOVE.



I want to make this soup ASAP. It looks so good!

11 comments:

Lauren said...

LOVE this!!!!!!! :)

Emily said...

Don't you just LOVE Pinterest?

I'maNolaGirl said...

Those pancakes are to die for! How adorable! I too am a frequest viewer of the JK Halloween candy video. Those kids are hysterical.

Lauren said...

ok, I think i LOVE all of those things as well...that soup looks delicious!

Jules said...

The Halloween candy video cracks me up today. I just saw it for the first time today.

I'd like my bedroom to look like that too.

Mrs.S said...

Yummy, all that looks so good=)The soup is the yummiest=)Im a new follower, check out my blog & follow in return=)

Xo
Mrs.S

Paige said...

Love all of it!

LWLH said...

That dress and bedroom are gorgeous!! :)

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

You should totally get that tattoo! It's small and wouldn't take long so you'd only have to endure a little. :)

Love that mantle idea! We don't have one and it really bums me out around Christmas!

Anne said...

I love that mantle too! I hope to have a fireplace someday I can decorate :)

Anonymous said...

All great stuff! I LOVE that beautiful dress and like that tattoo too. :)